Some things have changed since we have reopened. Here is what to expect.
- we are currently running a reduced schedule with our coaching team so you may find that your coach is not available on a day that you normally would expect. We have reduced our team to 3 coaches per day so we ask our customers to please be flexible
- the booking links have been taken down to our coaches. This is because all bookings are going through the coaches directly to allow for easier booking taking into account the change in diary days each week and also cleaning and sanitising times in-between lessons.
- To book your lesson, please contact the coach direct. All of coaches email address are in their profile pages under the "Our PGA Professionals" page
- If you are a new customer, please complete the purchase of the lesson you wish to have and we will be in contact to organise which coach you will have
- If you would like to see a copy of our latest Risk Assessment, please click here
On the day of your lesson...
- when you arrive on site, please wait in your car and your coach will come to the flag by the front of the clubhouse, once seen, your coach will take you to the area of your lesson which has been cleaned ready for use
- Golf balls are to be purchased from your coach, this is charged at £5 or a half hour lesson or £10 for an hour
- Once the lesson is over, you will be asked to leave the site unless a driving range bay has been booked or a round of golf
- your coach will email you the most accurate set of procedures the day before your lesson as the situation changes, so does our procedures.